Wednesday, April 20, 2011


~ YeS I dO~



yeS i do!!!... n i said it a thousand times with a bright smile n watering eyes...hurmm...but...its only a dreams..a dreams that i can't touch..a dreams i cant forgot..a dreams that i always said it not gonna be happen..don't know why..yes i do really misS him..i do really love him..but why i can't said it..i cant admit it..hurmm loVe..did i really know what love is all about???...yesterday...ya yesterday..he came to my dreams again..this time he hug my waist n i hug his waist .. We walked hand in hand with happiness...full with joy, smiling incessantly..n i feel like theres no tomorrow...it just something that i wont forgot forever..but again it is just a dream .. a dream that will never come true..a dreams that will be remind as a dream..because he was so far .. far n far away..YES!!..i admit it that i falling for you..I admit it that i really like you..so do you(hopefully)...i know it even before the time you asked me "do I know how a man loves a woman"yes I said know..."why don't you just confess it"..yes i want too but why I'm the one who should said it first..I'm just a woman..I will never said the word LOVE first..even my heart want it..I still know what a shame...even I'm look like someone who will said her love first..but trust me I'm not like that typical woman..sorry for not talk to you..for not smile or run from being bummed with you..but circumstances forced me to do so...and that situation makes me so depressed.. why??..because of my dignity...someone that i really believe..i really respect had done something that i still can't believe how she could do it to me..why..then i realize it all because of you..YES YOU..it make my heart so hurt but i can't hate her..because she is my friend..so i make my own decision to stay away from you..in hope it will be the best decision for all of us that i ever made..n for sure it break my heart my so deeply n maybe you too..n now seeing you from far was more than enough to make me smile though my heart is crying ...


~ya ALLAH..sesungguhnya aku hanya hambamu yg lemah..bantulah hambamu ini untuk bangkit semula..dalam membina impiannya yang lebih KAU redhai..amin~








No comments:

Post a Comment