Monday, April 11, 2011

~MoVie2~

~KARAK~

..Hi there..have u ever heared about a new movie call "KaRaK"??..if u already know or watch KaRaK trailer on YouTube??..so how??interested to watch this movie/film..so do i (^_^)..this is the new movie from KRU STUDIOS..i can't wait to watch this film personally..to be honest I'm not the type person who watch Malay movie(that what my cousin said to me 3 days ago)..but this time time..i donno what happen to me...I'm so excited n can't stop myself from being thinking about his movie(everyday ok) even my cousin can't stand on me(sorry bro)..hahahaha...at down here I'm put an  information for your viewers..hopefully all of u will enjoy it like me too..^_^**



Release Date: 26 May 2011
Language: Malay
Subtitle: Info Not Available
Genre: Horror
Running Time: 1 Hour 36 Minutes
Director: Yusry Abd Halim
Cast: Shahir AF8, Sheera Aiyob, Along Eyzendy, Kilafairy

Synopsis: Based on urban legends and other chilling sightings along the Karak Highway, 'KARAK' is KRU Studios' maiden foray into the realm of horror films and is helmed by acclaimed director, Yusry Abdul halim. Four college students are heading back to Kuantan after a night out in KL, when they are caught-up in a massive jam along the Karak Highway. So as to make it back for their classes the next morning, they decide to exit the highway and continue their journey along the old trunk-road... not knowing that this decision will change their lives forever...



(p/s: really2 can't wait for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment