Sunday, January 6, 2013

PART TIME WORK



ASSALAMMUALAIKUM~~





huiisshhh!!!!...dh lme btollh x update my lovely blog..almost 2 month...actually there a lot of thing yg nk di bicarakan...but unfortunately...i think i wont wrote it here...its too private...too personal..n i jump to the conclusion..just let my heart keep it safely inside..hihi

back to my main topic..actually i have some news for all of you (maybe some of you may knew it already)...actually im now officially also been known as a part time worker n a student..yaaa....maybe some of you would thought it too hard for me..i will exhausted..i can't focus on my study...but for me..its fun..its make me happy n its full with drama with different synopsis everyday..n its so adventure...yaa for the first time i felt tired...too tired n i almost cried..but naaa...i wont give up...i take it as a challenge...n now i enjoyed it..

to deal with human being is much more difficult...trust me..its because..human being have their own need..their own target..their own lifestyle..with their own desire..each people are different...so we can't just put them in one group n judge them randomly..we must keep, judge n treat them equally..think twice before we open our mouth..use our brain wisely..n always smile n talk politely..my new life..teach me to be patient..i mean A LOT of patient actually..overall..it fun..n i like it..ok..that for now..time to sleep..assalamualaikum...




No comments:

Post a Comment